As a result of the decision on the closure of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), please be informed that all SMM open recruitment processes are hereby cancelled. To see all other vacancies, please click here.
|The OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe is involved in a wide range of activities, ranging from counter-terrorism and border management projects to supporting cross-border markets and free economic zones, human rights, media development and legal reform initiatives.|
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
The Training Assistant will work under the Extra-Budgetary Project of “Stabilisation of Tajikistan’s southern border region with Afghanistan”. This is a general support role supervised by the National Training Officer and if you are selected as the Training Assistant, you will perform the following duties:
1. Supporting the National Training Officer in developing and translating customized training courses and related training materials for the Tajik Border Troops and Afghan Border Force on the following topics:
2. Supporting the National Training Officer in organizing all aspects of the training courses on Sustaining Field Operational Capacities, Survival Swimming and Small Boat Operations, and Operational Planning, in close co-operation with the Tajik Border Troops;
3. Providing translation/interpretation to the staff and students as requested;
4. Working closely with the driver and the POiD’s Fund Administration Unit to ensure all course materials and equipment are prepared and delivered to the training sites in a timely manner;
5. Maintaining and servicing training equipment;
6. Administering the relevant national and international trainers for the courses;
7. Supporting the National Training Officer in the evaluation of courses and analysis of participants feedback, and keeping a log of student’s files and performance during the courses;
8. Supporting the National Training Officer in the drafting of regular input to donor and monthly activity reporting;
9. Performing any other tasks as assigned.
Please note that this is an extra-budgetary post and initial appointment will be until 31 June 2021. Further extension of the post is subject to availability of Extra-Budgetary funds, with a possibility of the assignment’s duration being extended until 31 December 2021.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe, please see: http://www.osce.org/programme-office-in-dushanbe
|Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions, is 751.50 EUR. Social benefits will include participation in the medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.|
|How To Apply|
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://jobs.osce.org/. ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED, offline applications received by email, post etc. will not be accepted. Please note that the vacancy is open for competition only amongst nationals of Tajikistan.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.