As a result of the decision on the closure of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), please be informed that all SMM open recruitment processes are hereby cancelled. To see all other vacancies, please click here.
Under the supervision of National Programme Officer, assigned as Extra budgetary (ExB) Project Manager, the incumbent will be Section’s focal point in charge of coordinating and reviewing ExB project-related documents in adherence to standards set in the Project Cycle Management. Moreover, the incumbent will be performing the following functions:
1. Providing support to Project Manager in the process of coordinating the work of the recruited experts:
• Acting as the focal point for recruited experts to assess the quality of provided services;
• Overseeing and co-ordinating experts to ensure the overall quality and compliance with approved scopes of works;
• Ensuring effectiveness and coordination in the planning, development and evaluation of the reporting process and advising the Project Manager accordingly;
• In co-operation with the Project Manager and Governance Section, liaising with the focal point from the Assembly to ensure coordination and complementarity of reports and activities;
2. Implementing allocated project tasks designed and planned by the Project Manager and Governance Section; Monitoring the various stages of implementation of project activities; Based on received reports, assisting the Project Manager in the identification of capacity-building needs in the Assembly of Kosovo;
3. Performing researches and compiling background material on the work of Assembly of Kosovo (AoK); Collecting data on relevant statistics related to the work of the AoK;
4. Providing regular written and verbal feedback to Project Manager, in particular, written progress reports during the implementation phase of the project and a final report at the conclusion of the project; Drafting quarterly analytical reports, presentations, briefing notes, inputs to various mission tasks;
5. Establishing and maintaining regular contacts with AoK and Government staff to ensure effective implementation of project activities and tasks; Assisting in the organization of meetings in the Assembly of Kosovo; Writing reports on these meetings; Keeping in regular contact with other international and local actors working with the AoK;
6. Providing interpretation during meetings and translation of documents and correspondence from local languages to English and vice versa;
7. Performing other duties as assigned.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 1,212.58 EUR/month. Social benefits will include participation in the OSCE group medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
For more details please visit the OSCE website employment section at https://jobs.osce.org/. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the OSCE online application link. In case of technical difficulties with the online application, applicants may use the OSCE offline application form, which can be downloaded from “Links/ Off-line application form” on the same page, and send it by e-mail to Recruitment.OMiK@osce.org with vacancy number quoted in the title. Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form or in other languages than the English language will not be considered. The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.