|General Minimum Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working with the OSCE are:
|Field of Expertise Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working in this field of expertise are:
|Level of Professional Competence Requirements|
Furthermore, this level of responsibility requires the following:
Advanced degree in a relevant field
Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
|Mission Specific Requirements|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of the Public Participation Section, Democratization Department, the incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Providing advice and analysis on issues related to civil society, youth, women and non-Albanian participation as a component of democratic governance and recommending interventions to the Section;
2. Advising on, developing, and implementing projects aimed at supporting cross-cutting issues on civil society, youth, women and non-Albanian public participation;
3. Assisting in the development and implementation of the Department’s cross-cutting themes of civil society, youth, women and non-Albanian communities’ participation;
4. Establishing and maintaining regular contact with civil society organisations, women’s caucuses, youth action councils and non-Albanian community representatives;
5. Co-ordinating with and advising the field support staff on issues related to civil society, youth, women and non-Albanian participation;
6. Conducting research and delivering recommendations on public participation on behalf of the Section and the Department;
7. Drafting reports and recommendations based on information provided by the Section and the field support staff;
8. Co-operating and co-ordinating projects and activities with international partners;
9. Participating in the Department’s and Section’s policy making process;
10. Representing the Section in meetings, seminars and/or conferences;
11. Performing other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission in Kosovo, please see: http://www.osce.org/mission-in-kosovo
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.