As a result of the decision on the closure of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), please be informed that all SMM open recruitment processes are hereby cancelled. To see all other vacancies, please click here.
Furthermore, this level of responsibility requires the following:
Police administrative courses in relevant field and specialized subject area
Minimum 10 years of diversified police experience including at least 12 months operational experience in the relevant field and specialized subject area
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Serious and Organized Crime Section (S3), should you be selected, you will perform the following duties:
1. Overseeing, analysing and reporting on systemic serious and organized crime aspects and providing advice and assistance;
2. Conducting analysis of information, statistics and data to identify needs of Kosovo Police (KP) and other responsible institutions in the field of combating serious and organized crime and transnational threats, recommending the course of action to be taken and implements the action, when required;
3. Drafting high quality thematic, analytical and performance reports, as well as other job related inputs;
4. Providing subject matter expertise, advice and assistance on developing of local and regional strategies, action plans and training plans to deal with countering serious and organized crime and transnational threats by using contemporary investigation methods;
5. Supporting the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MoIA) with all its subordinate agencies and liaises with the local, international and government agencies to assist in the implementation of agreed joint strategies and action plans through governance and a delivery model;
6. Drafting project related documents and implementing projects (sourced internally or externally) through all the stages of the project management cycle, based on the OSCE Project Management Tool Kit;
7. Supervising, assessing and evaluating the project implementation to ensure efficiency and effectiveness;
8. Liaising closely with the responsible counterparts in OSCE Headquarters Vienna and neighboring OSCE field missions, external donors as well as local and international stakeholders to assist in the further development of effective serious and organized crime programs;
9. Attending conferences, workshops training seminars and courses relevant to her/his post as required by the Mission;
10. Performing other duties as assigned.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.