This post is financed from the Unified Budget.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration Unit, Senior ICT Assistant:
• administers and maintains ICT hardware and software in the office (back-end and front-end) including but not limited, configuration updates, users' administration, antivirus, hardware maintenance;
• implements release of ICT hardware/software using a standard process: purchase hardware and software, fit to purpose test, roll-out, users training, distribute and install; co-ordinates with ICT Secretariat any major or significant releases;
• implements daily/weekly/monthly backup, periodic test and recovery;
• assists the Chief of Fund Administration Unit to prepare yearly ICT budget and follows the expenditure;
• monitors and manages capacity, and availability of ICT resources in most effective and efficient way for OSCE;
• follows implementation of ICT related policies and procedures;
• acts as help desk assistant and assists the office staff with hardware and software problems, or installs new hardware;
• performs other duties as required.
Monthly remuneration subject to social security deductions is EUR 1,176. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
This position is for residents of Ukraine only. We strongly encourage applicants to use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRG00570. The deadline for applications is 28 July 2019. If you have difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Details of the assignment and contract may be further discussed during the interviews.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.