Furthermore, this level of responsibility requires the following:
First-level university degree in a relevant field
Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
If selected for this senior professional level opportunity, you will, under the direct supervision of the Chief of Analysis and Reporting Cell (ARC) within the Department of Human Rights and Communities, be responsible for:
1. Supporting the Chief of ARC and Directors of the Department in the drafting and co-ordination of programme cycle documents;
2. Ensuring quality control of the Department’s documents, reports and correspondence for consistency and compliance with OSCE standard regulations and policies;
3. Providing guidance to the Department’s programmatic staff on the drafting of the weekly, monthly, regular and other thematic reports required by the Department;
4. Reviewing documents to ensure the accuracy of the Department’s legal, human rights and policy analysis;
5. Providing analysis and advice, particularly on assessing compliance with human rights and international standards;
6. Making sure that gender considerations are taken into account in all projects and documents and supporting the Chief of ARCin identifying, assessing, articulating and addressing appropriately any concerns on gender equality in the work of the Department;
7. Reviewing and supporting the work of the international and local staff members in the Department;
8. Liaising and co-ordinating tasks and clearance with the Mission’s other units or departments;
9. Developing analytical and/or report-related procedures or mechanisms identified within the Department;
10. In the absence of the Chief of the Analysis and Reporting Cell, performing his/her duties;
11. Performing other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission in Kosovo, please see: http://www.osce.org/mission-in-kosovo
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds.
Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.
Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.