|Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the National Deputy Spokesperson, the incumbent performs the following functions:
- Act as liaison to Serbian-language media, prepare responses to media inquiries and interview requests
- Identifies important projects/activities and turn them into stories, press releases, other information material
- Help maintain social media channel by creating and publishing content
- Help organize various meetings, briefings; conferences
- Assist the Spokesperson/Deputy Spokesperson in press briefings, interviews and all media-related responsibilities
- Serve as the Serbian translator for the Office and primary Serbian translator for the Department of the Head of Mission; translate media products and ensure their quality
- Monitor the Serbian-language media and produce news summaries
- Disseminate information about Mission activities to media, partners and other key audiences
- Maintain up-to-date lists of key Serbian language media interlocutors
- Helps with administrative and other duties as required
4. Perform other duties as required
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 1,180.67 Euro. Social benefits will include participation in the OSCE Group Insurance Plan (Health, Life, Accidental Disability and Temporary Incapacity Insurance) and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
|How To Apply
|For more details please visit the OSCE website employment section at http://www.osce.org/employment/43284. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the OSCE online application link. In case of technical difficulties with the online application, applicants may use the OSCE offline application form, which can be downloaded from “Links/ Off-line application form” on the same page, and send it by e-mail to Recruitment.OMiK@osce.org with vacancy number quoted in the title. Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form or in other languages than the English language will not be considered. The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.