The post is financed from the Extra Budgetary “Multiplication of Anti-Trafficking National Referral Mechanism” project. The initial contract is until 31 December 2021. The post extension is subject to availability of funds.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the National Project Officer the incumbent will perform the following duties:
1. Assist in managing “Multiplication of Anti-Trafficking National Referral Mechanism” project
• Assist in the programmatic management of implementing partners, suppliers, and experts/consultants, including drafting terms of reference, participation in selection, and verification of financial and narrative reports;
• Arrange travel, accommodation, official travel authorizations and travel claims for OSCE and non-OSCE officials;
• Draft letters of invitation, participant lists, agendas and other materials; communicate with participants and speakers to confirm their participation and respond to their requests; arrange meeting facilities and audio-visual and other equipment;
• Gather and compile data for project monitoring and evaluation, organize monitoring visits to the sites.
2. Prepare and maintain documentation for the project
• Translate documents;
• Maintain files, documents, contact lists, etc.;
• Handle correspondence.
3. Oversee flow of internal procurement approval
• Raise and update purchase requests;
• Confirm that services or goods are delivered.
4. Other duties as assigned
• Completed secondary education, supplemented by formal training in administration;
• Minimum four years’ experience in administrative or project work, preferably in an international environment;
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Applications practical experience; IRMA working experience would be an asset;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
• Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds.
Monthly remuneration subject to social security deductions is EUR 1029. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
This position is open for residents of Ukraine only.
We strongly encourage applicants to use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRG00633. The deadline for application is 20 December 2020. If you have difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Details of the assignment and contract may be further discussed during the interviews.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.