“Strengthening Ukrainian State Authorities’ Cyber Hygiene and Cybersecurity Capacity” project
The post is financed from the Extra Budgetary “Strengthening Ukrainian State Authorities’ Cyber Hygiene and Cybersecurity Capacity” project. Subject to satisfactory completion of the probationary period and availability of funds, the contract is until 31 December 2022.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the National Project Officer the incumbent will perform the following duties:
1. Assists in managing Extra-budgetary project “Strengthening Ukrainian State Authorities’ Cyber Hygiene and Cybersecurity Capacity”:
• Maintains dialogue and actively co-ordinates with local authorities in Ukraine;
• In support of activities, drafts letters of invitation and thank you letters, compiles list of participants, agendas and other relevant documents; communicates with participants and speakers to confirm their participation and responds to their requests;
• Assists in organizing conferences, workshops, trainings and meetings and handles their logistics, including arranging of travel, visa support, allowances, catering and technical support;
• Assists in the programmatic management of suppliers and special service agreements. This includes drafting terms of reference and participation in selection where necessary;
• Assists the National Project Officer with the preparation of narrative and financial reports;
• Prepares qualitative work plans and substantive progress reports as required, gathering and compiling of data for project monitoring and evaluation.
2. Prepares and maintains documentation for the project:
• Translates documents;
• Maintains files, documents, contact lists, etc.;
• Handles correspondence.
3. Oversees flow of internal procurement approval:
• Raises and updates purchase requests (in IRMA);
• Confirms that services or goods are delivered (in IRMA).
4. Other duties as assigned
• Completed secondary education, supplemented by formal training in administration;
• Minimum four years’ experience in administrative or project work, preferably in an international environment;
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Applications practical experience; ERP/Oracle systems working experience would be an asset;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Ukrainian;
• Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds.
Monthly remuneration subject to social security deductions is EUR 1029. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
This position is open for residents of Ukraine only. Please use the online application system; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRG00619. The deadline for applications is 02 August 2020. If you experience difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy. Applications received after the published deadline and off line applications will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.