The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine is looking for a highly qualified, motivated and experienced Ukrainian professional for the position of National Dialogue Facilitation Officer at its Head Office in Kyiv. The OSCE is committed to achieving a better balance of women and men within the Organization.
All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the OSCE online application link http://www.osce.org/employment/.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form or in other languages than English will not be considered.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine, please see https://www.osce.org/uk/special-monitoring-mission-to-ukraine.
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
This post will be assigned to contribute to the Mission’s activities within its mandated dialogue facilitation tasks, in particular within present initiatives as well as in developing new ones. In close cooperation with relevant other posts the incumbent will be supervised by the Dialogue Facilitation Officer and under the general guidance of the Head of Human Dimension Unit. He/she will be working on methodologies and approaches to dialogue processes, support implementing Monitoring Teams on the ground through coaching, training and providing support and advice. The incumbent will closely monitor developments about dialogue and will liaise with relevant OSCE executive structures, Ukrainian civil society organizations, and local NGOs throughout Ukraine.
Other tasks include:
1. Through organized group training supports Monitoring teams on the ground in implementing dialogue facilitation activities, organizes and conducts capacity-building initiatives for mission members, including webinars;
2. Supports Monitoring Teams on the ground regarding dialogue facilitation activities;
3. Monitors and analyses developments at the local level and throughout the AoR with relevance to dialogue;
4. Carries out working visits to the Monitoring Teams;
5. Liaising with national and international NGOs as well as international organizations in the field of dialogue and dialogue facilitation, represents SMM at meetings;
6. Supporting and assisting in organization and carrying out of conferences and other events. In particular hiring speakers, sending invitations, booking premises, preparing documents etc.
7. Collaborates with the SMM’s Gender Unit with research, reporting, and development of dialogue facilitation entry points and identification of joint initiatives;
8. Performs other duties as required.
|Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 1,785.90 Euro/month. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna health insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund. Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale.|
|How To Apply|
For more details please visit the OSCE website employment section at http://www.osce.org/employment/. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the OSCE online application link.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form, or in other languages than English will not be considered.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds.