As a result of the decision on the closure of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), please be informed that all SMM open recruitment processes are hereby cancelled. To see all other vacancies, please click here.
|General Minimum Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working with the OSCE are:
|Field of Expertise Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working in this field of expertise are:
|Level of Professional Competence Requirements|
Furthermore, this level of responsibility requires the following:
Advanced degree in a relevant field
Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
|Mission Specific Requirements|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Under the general direction of the Head of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, daily supervision of the Programme Manager of Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) Programme, and in close co-operation with the second Military Member, the incumbent will be:
1. Representing the Mission at meetings of the Joint Control Commission, the Body responsible for overseeing the activities of the Joint Peacekeeping Force;
2.Taking part in monitoring of the situation and the investigation of incidents in the region;
3. Contributing to the Mission’s reporting covering his/her field of responsibility;
4. Contributing to the development of proposals for confidence building measures with respect to military and security forces;
5. Advising the Head of Mission and other Mission members concerning military issues;
6. Co-organizing and participates in inspections in the framework of the withdrawal and destruction process of Russian arms and ammunition from Transdniestria;
7. Performing other duties in the fulfillment of the Mission’s mandate as required.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see:
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.