A New Recruitment Platform is coming soon! Learn more about how it will enhance your OSCE Talent Acquisition Experience.
NOTE: Please note that this a part-time position.
The incumbent is a manual worker with responsibility for assisting in supply/stores to Mission Head Office and the field and in the operation of the Mission Store. In addition to the supply/stores responsibilities, the incumbent is also responsible for building management support and maintenance in Head Office and, where required, Mission Field Offices. These duties and responsibilities are performed under the immediate supervision of the Mission Storekeeper and the overall supervision of the Senior Material Management Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As the Manual Worker, should you be selected for the position, you will perform the following duties:
1. Receiving of Mission deliveries and onward supply of goods to Head Office and Field Offices to include office supplies, project related goods, other consumables such as water, cleaning materials, etc.;
2. Providing necessary repairs of office furniture;
3. Providing any other Building Management Services as required:
- Assembling, dismantling and moving furniture, and heavy equipment;
- Mounting cupboards, charts, signs etc. in the premises;
- Maintaining storage of furniture components and other assets;
- Monitoring stock levels of stationary and initiating re-ordering of supplies;
4. Moving furniture and equipment in relation to office relocations and/or related cleaning, repair and refurbishment of offices, including both Head Office Sarajevo and other Mission field offices;
5. Supporting waste disposal;
6. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor(s).
- Completed secondary education preferably technical education/course in mechanics, engineering or similar;
- At least one year of directly relevant work experience;
- Working knowledge of English;
- Valid driver’s licence and willingness to self-drive throughout the Mission AoR.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 817.96 BAM/month. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna health insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
How To Apply
This position is open to citizens and permanent residents of Bosnia and Herzegovina only.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment. Please note that offline applications submitted via email, fax, or mail will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.