(4 vacant positions) Human Security Programme
Human Security Programme foresees a number of capacity-building and awareness-raising activities aiming to improve Ukrainian governmental institutions’ capacity to train civil servants about cyber hygiene and to help them apply principles of cyber hygiene at workplace.
This includes design of online and in-person training courses for civil servants about cyber hygiene at workplace. The content might cover such topics as social engineering, safe Internet, e-mail, software, social media, security of mobile devices, physical security and fake news. The theoretical aspects will be supplemented by audio and visual content for better knowledge acquisition and retention. The two-day in-person course will focus on hands-on case studies and applied learning techniques, and focus on skills development using various interactive means. The development of the raining course will also include design of methodological and training materials, which will include a trainer’s guide and a workbook for the course participants.
In order to ensure educational continuity, a pool of specially trained trainers on cyber hygiene will be established, who will be included in the project partner’s roster of experts and will be available to teach in-person courses across the country.
Please note that this is a consultancy assignment of temporary nature. The consultant will be required to work from home with the ability to travel if necessary.
The OSCE PCU is looking to recruit highly qualified cybersecurity experts who will be tasked with the following:
• Design of content and methodological materials for in-person training courses for civil servants of essentials of cyber hygiene at workplace;
• Delivery of two pilot in-person trainings for focus groups from selected state authorities;
• Delivery of up to five trainings of trainers (ToT) on cyber hygiene at workplace for civil servants.
• University degree in IT, law or other related fields;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience at national and/or international level, including experience in cybersecurity;
• Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of issues related to cybersecurity and cyberhygiene, incl. current threats;
• Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation and practices concerning ensuring cybersecurity;
• Experience in developing training/educational programmes;
• Excellent command of Ukrainian, with exceptional writing skills;
• Experience in providing consultancy services would be an asset;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Self-discipline and ability to work against deadlines.
According to the PCU consultancy fees guidelines.
This position is for residents of Ukraine only. We strongly encourage applicants to use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRC00639. The deadline for applications is 27 January 2021. If you have difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Details of the assignment and contract may be further discussed during the interviews.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.