A New Recruitment Platform is coming soon! Learn more about how it will enhance your OSCE Talent Acquisition Experience.
Please note that this vacancy notice is not for a specific assignment but is aimed to identify individuals with an in-depth knowledge of and experience in the field of Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) and to update the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan roster of experts/consultants. Successful applicants will be included in the POiN roster, with the possibility of being contacted in case of an assignment, for which they possess relevant qualifications. Inclusion into the roster does not carry any commitment by the OSCE to use the services of the expert.
As part of the Office’s multi-year efforts to promote good governance and advance the host country’s AML/CFT system in compliance with the Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) standards, the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan requires the services of external experts and consultants to perform a variety of short-term tasks.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan, please see: https://www.osce.org/programme-office-in-nur-sultan
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance and direction of the Economic and Environmental Dimension (EED) Officer, the Expert/Consultant will provide consultancy/expertise and assist in the implementation of the EED projects. The OSCE is particularly interested in the applicants with substantial experience in one or several of the following thematic areas:
- University degree in the subject relevant to consultancy;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience;
- Solid knowledge of the FATF 40 Recommendations;
- Participation in the FATF/EAG mutual evaluations is an advantage;
- Work experience with FATF-style regional bodies (EAG, APG, CFATF, ESAAMLG, GABAC, GAFILAT, GIABA, MENAFATF, MONEYVAL) is an advantage;
- Ability to work in the team, under minimum supervision or independently;
- Professional certificates in relevant fields is an advantage;
- Academic or public policy publications is an advantage;
- Adherence to the OSCE values and commitments;
- Good writing and presentation skills;
- Fully computer literate;
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of spoken and written Russian language is an advantage;
- Distance teaching and consulting skills.
Remuneration will depend on the selected consultants/experts qualifications and experience and in accordance with the OSCE established rates.
This position is for non-residents of Kazakhstan only
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://jobs.osce.org/vacancies.
If you are not a national of a participating State, you must apply by submitting an offline application form which can be found under http://www.osce.org/employment.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE.