The OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina continues to play a vital role in strengthening the country’s ability to foster a sustainable and stable security environment, to strengthen Bosnia and Herzegovina’s governance, and to encourage its consolidation as a democratic society. The Mission supports political and education reform and works to promote and protect human rights of all citizens of BiH.
Should you be selected for the position, you will be responsible to provide 1st level service desk support service for the OSCE ERP system (ORACLE/IRMA) with a high level of user satisfaction, technical expertise, and timeliness to OSCE staff, delegations and participating States and external applicants.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the National Information Systems Developer, should you be selected for the position, you will perform the following duties:
1. Technical Support
2. Configuration, Testing and Upgrades
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completed secondary education, supplemented by formal IT course training;
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience in ICT, preferably with ERP systems;
- Ability to examine situation, analyse possible causes/reasons, and recommend an action plan;
- Knowledge of systematic methods of solving technical problems and sources of relevant technical data;
- Ability to prioritize possible solutions based on technical criteria;
- Ability to use written and electronic documentation;
- Ability to communicate effectively via printed material and over electronic means of communication;
- Ability to provide technical training;
- Very good knowledge of computer applications and operating systems and to be able to support user requests;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of other OSCE working languages would be an asset.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 2,298.08 BAM/month. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna health insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
How To Apply
This position is open to citizens and permanent residents of Bosnia and Herzegovina only.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment. Please note that offline applications submitted via email, fax, or mail will not be considered.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.