The Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on the Conflict Dealt with by the OSCE Minsk Conference is looking for a qualified, motivated and experienced professional for the position of the Housekeeper in the Fund Administration Unit of the Office for the Residence in Baku, Azerbaijan.
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Under close supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Cleans the Residence premises, kitchen and toilets;
- Maintains furniture, kitchen utensils and other appliances in the Residence;
- Prepares refreshments for the officials visiting the Residence;
- Disposes wastes on a daily basis, and incinerates accumulated waste at least once a week;
- Disinfects the kitchen at least once a week;
- Manages and maintains household supplies for the Residence;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
• Good knowledge of Russian;
• Related working experience;
• Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions, is 705.58 Euro/month (12 times a year). Social benefits will include OSCE participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund. Appointments are made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale.
|How To Apply|
All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online, using the OSCE online application link https://www.jobsearch.az/ It is also possible to apply for the vacancy by sending the attached offline application to the following e-mail (email@example.com) no later than 14 February, 2018.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form or in other languages than the English language will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization. Applications from qualified female candidates are particularly encouraged.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the Office, please see http://www.osce.org/cio/andrzej-kasprzyk