|General Minimum Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working with the OSCE are:
|Field of Expertise Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working in this field of expertise are:
|Level of Professional Competence Requirements|
Advanced degree in a relevant field
Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
|Mission Specific Requirements|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
The three positions are based in OSCE field offices in Mitrovice/Mitrovica, Peje/Pec and Prizren, with the area of responsibility covering the entire OSCE field presence.
Under the direct supervision of the Head of the Office of Political Affairs and Communications, the incumbent is responsible for:
1. Co-ordinating and consolidating field reporting on community rights, local governance, and other issues in the Mission’s mandate;
2. Conducting fact checking, requesting additional information, ensuring objective reporting in line with OSCE standards;
3. Ensuring the appropriate distribution of field reports;
4. Advising the OSCE Mission’s field structure in the conduct of relations with stakeholders (institutions, community representatives, media, civil society, other);
5. Facilitating follow-up activities by the Mission’s field officers in response to identified governance and/or community issues, as appropriate;
6. Providing political and policy advice to the Mission’s field structure;
7. Analysing political and security trends within the given field region and advising the Mission in this respect, verbally and through written reports;
8. Co-ordinating the Mission’s early warning monitoring function within the given field region;
9. Assisting the Office of Political Affairs and Communications in the organization of public events in the given field region and in other areas of the Office’s work, as appropriate.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission in Kosovo, please see: http://www.osce.org/mission-in-kosovo
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.