A New Recruitment Platform is coming soon! Find out more how it will enhance your OSCE Talent Acquisition Experience
“Multiplication of the Anti-Trafficking National Referral Mechanism (NRM) in Ukraine”
In the framework of its mandate and in line with the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine (PCU) Human Security Programme objectives, as well as following the request from the Ministry of Ukraine for Social Policy, the Human Security team of the PCU provides support to Ukrainian authorities and civil society in the multiplication and enhancement of the NRM for victims of trafficking in human beings in Ukraine.
In accordance with the summary report of ODIHR and UN Women, which stated that COVID-19 pandemic and its consequences are to make more and more people vulnerable to trafficking, the Ministry of Social Policy requested to continue online awareness raising activities which Human Security Unit is performing within the project “Multiplication of the Anti-Trafficking National Referral Mechanism (NRM) in Ukraine. The OSCE PCU would like to engage the services of a professional specialist on social media to co-ordinate effective online two-way communication with general public and to post information about combating trafficking in human beings (CTHB) on social media pages WorkSafeUA, in accordance with unified style and developed content templates.
The key online communication tools include a Facebook page:
(https://www.facebook.com/work.safe.ua), an Instagram page:
The PCU plans to engage an Expert on monthly basis to support these media by creating relevant content.
• University degree in Information Technology, Political or Social Science, Philology or Journalism;
• At least 5 years of work experience in SMM (Social Media Marketing) Management, Copywriting, PR or journalism;
• Expertize in working with media or in public relations, particularly in gathering, organizing, editing and disseminating information;
• Experience of work in an NGO or in governmental sector will be an asset;
• In-depth knowledge and working experience with various SMM networks and tools;
• Professional understanding of SMM mechanics;
• Proven excellent analytical, report writing and organizational skills;
• Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team;
• Excellent Ukrainian, working knowledge of English;
• Creativity in the presentation of information through use of graphical, pictorial or other appropriate communication means.
According to the PCU consultancy fees guidelines.
This position is for residents of Ukraine only. We strongly encourage applicants to use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRC00646. The deadline for applications is 08 March 2021. If you have difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy or you may use the OSCE's off-line Application Form available at https://jobs.osce.org/uk/resources/document/anketa-na-vakansiyu; you should complete the Application Form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position on the Application Form and in the cover message subject. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Details of the assignment and contract may be further discussed during the interviews.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.