As a result of the decision on the closure of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), please be informed that all SMM open recruitment processes are hereby cancelled. To see all other vacancies, please click here.
|General Minimum Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working with the OSCE are:
|Field of Expertise Requirements|
The general minimum requirements for working in this field of expertise are:
|Level of Professional Competence Requirements|
Furthermore, this level of responsibility requires the following:
Advanced education/certified training course in a relevant field desirable
Minimum 6 years of relevant, diversified and progressively responsible professional experience including at least 3 years at the management level relevant to the actual position
|Mission Specific Requirements|
Additionally, this particular post has specific requirements:
- Professional fluency in English, with exceptional oral and written skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Experience in reporting, with strong analytical skills;
- Experience in a political or/and public affairs function;
- Ability to work with all Microsoft programmes;
- Several years of progressively responsible management experience;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
- Familiarity with the OSCE organizational and diplomatic context;
- Familiarity with the regional/national context.
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
Under the supervision of the Deputy Head of Presence, and working directly and constantly with the Head of Presence, the selected candidate will be the Head of Presence’s principal political advisor, briefer, scout and staffer, also responsible for the quality of all communication by the Presence and for overseeing all political liaison work and public relations.
In particular, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Presence in Albania, please see: https://www.osce.org/presence-in-albania
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds.
Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply
Candidates should, prior to applying, verify with their respective nominating authority to which extent financial remuneration and/or benefit packages will be offered.
Please apply to your relevant authorities several days prior to the deadline expiration to ensure timely processing of your application. Delayed nominations will not be considered.