A vacancy has arisen in the OSCE Presence in Albania for a Asset Management Assistant (G5), at the Fund Administration Unit.
The incumbent works under the supervision of the Administrative and General Services Officer and is mainly responsible for asset management in the Presence in line with the Rules and Regulations applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative and General Services Officer the incumbent performs the following tasks:
1.Prepare, maintain, file, verify, track and update in the system new acquisitions, transfers, modifications and dispositions of assets from the beginning to completion:
• Electronically process, maintain and update the assets records in Oracle Asset Workbench.
• Liaises with other staff within unit in order to keep asset records up-to-date.
• Prepares and performs annual and updates asset reports;
• Assists A/GS Officer in identifying the items, subject to disposal actions and prepares documentation for disposal actions.
• Raise Purchase Requisitions for goods and services;
• Approves the Purchase Requisitions in the system ensuring that CRMS instructions are applied;
2. Physically receives, inspects receivables and updates the Oracle database accordingly.
• Receipts and inspects the goods/services delivered for their compliance with technical standards, specifications, terms and conditions as indicated in the Purchase Order or transfer documentation.
• Prepared labels new acquisitions, bar-code assets and record in the ORACLE;
• If necessary prepares Damages/Discrepancy Report and distributes it to the relevant addresses;
• Co-ordinates and monitors reception, storage and dispatch of all OSCE material and equipment;
3. Makes necessary arrangements for freight forwarding of OSCE items, provides customs clearance for material / assets sent to/from, liaises with customs’ office, and prepares necessary documentation and materials for transport.
4.Coordinate the work of the Handy-man and provide clear instructions related to the daily tasks.
5.Building management duties:
• Identifies repair/maintenance needs and liaises with technical staff on maintenance and technical support to the leased premises (doors functioning, A/C system, lights etc…)
• Monthly inspection of the fire extinguishers, first aid kits, water dispensers, other equipment’s and cleaning services provider.
According to the fixed OSCE salary scale, the remuneration is approximately 836.08 EURO, subject to National Social Security deductions. OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation. Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale.
All applications are due by 21 November 2018. If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://jobs.osce.org/.
Should you have any question, kindly send an message to : email@example.com.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.