Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Head of Reporting and Political Analysis Unit (RPU) and overall guidance by the Head of RPU the incumbent collects, assembles and maintains information and data from a wide variety of sources and ensures relevant information is available to support all technical and other reports and provides a full range of administrative support for the Unit. The incumbent is responsible for performing the following tasks:
1. Designs, updates and maintains appropriate electronic and hard copy document filing systems for the Unit activity coordination and project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; collects, assembles and maintains information and data from a wide variety of sources; provides administrative support to the reporting, political and trend analysis work of the Unit, including collecting and recording information and assigning the information to specific technical issues and subject matters, and ensures relevant information is available to support all technical and other reports.
2. Extracts and prepares data and information and sends it to other support offices for the preparation of tables, graphs, etc. for inclusion in regular and ad hoc reports and presentation materials.
3. Makes travel arrangements for RPU staff, consultants and meeting attendees; provides administrative and logistical support for the organization of meetings and other events; keeps minutes from meetings and drafts event reports, updates and maintains current registers and files; schedules meetings and appointments and receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls and answers queries with discretion.
4. Provides administrative and clerical support; prepares procurement request forms for expenditures; prepares all other forms and paperwork as required by the Fund Administration Unit. Explains new administrative procedures, including documentation requirements, for new seconded and professional staff and provides guidance.
5. Handles logistical aspects, including accommodation, transportation, office supplies, conference rooms, materials, editing and printing, equipment, etc.
6. Makes unofficial translations of correspondence and documents from English into Ukrainian or Russian languages and vice-versa.
7. Performs other tasks as assigned