- When required or during absence of the Senior HR Assistant, and for simple cases, assists in interpretation of staff rules and regulations, staff instructions and procedures and in processing of entitlements , issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personal records and files;
- Checks and creates the Suppliers (consultant and Experts) into IRMA system (register Ids, Bank details, Registration Forms for all programme);
- Scans and archives in the folders in electronics and hard copies;
- When necessary makes Service Request for merging;
- Prepares SSA contracts for Consultants and Experts, creates daily contracts into IRMA system;
- Maintains the Consultants Roster, checks invoices and evaluation forms;
- Monthly data entry into IRMA system for deductions, advances, attendance and overtime;
- When necessary, assists and participates in initial orientation of international and local staff on general administrative matters;
- Keeps track of Home Leave eligibility and periodicity, and inform MMs accordingly; assists in making arrangements for interview travel, initial appointment, home leave and repatriation/resignation travel;
- Assists in the recruitment of local staff, including preparation of the long list, invitation to the test/interview, informing the candidates on the test/interview results; informs Interns on the selection results of interns for the Mission;
- Acts as Travel Focal Point for the Mission and informs mission members and staff about OSCE Travel Rules, Regulations and Instructions;
- Provides help, assistance and explanations in filling out OTA (Official Travel Authorization) and TC (Travel Claim) forms to OSCE mission members upon request;
- Requests from corporate window contractor and travel agency(s) quotation for tickets per e-mail upon the request from mission members; chooses the most economic itinerary based on quotations received for further booking of tickets;
- Creates Purchase Orders (PO) in Oracle for air tickets and SSAs for all programmes, based on the received PRs;
- Distributes air tickets after receipt among the mission members; follows-up with Travel Agency when necessary on correctness and proper delivery of tickets;
- When necessary, makes reservations of hotels and other means of transportation for the OSCE mission members and visitors while of official business, upon their written requests;
- Checks and analyses monthly reports provided by the travel agent on travel charges and reports any discrepancies to the Senior HR Assistant and CFA;
- Reports to Senior HR Assistant and CFA on any discrepancies, problems, inefficiencies and misconduct in relation to travel or travel arrangements on timely basis;
- Uploads updated travel-related forms such as DSA, BLA, Travel Claim and Official Travel Authorization forms into Doc-in;
- Registers, codifies and archives documents and official correspondence;
- Maintains and updates when necessary travel section of Doc-In of the OSCE Mission to Moldova Initiates, prepares routine correspondence in English, Romanian and Russian in draft or in final upon request;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova.
||If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment.
Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed. Applications received after the deadline, submitted without reference to the vacancy number or in other languages than the English language would not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to readvertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.